How TooManyCoupons Collects Information
The main purpose in collecting information of TooManyCoupons is to ensure the smooth operation of the Site. The data will help us in improving our services and to warrant first class experience with every Site visit.
TooManyCoupons use personal information to:
- Alert customers if there are any new products, offers, or services advertised in TooManyCoupons
- Create content on the Site that is most relevant to its frequent visitors
- Facilitate communication
- Collect information on how you use our Site and services.
- Help us find and offer the best coupons in or near your location.
TooManyCoupons collects information in many different ways when you:
- Use TooManyCoupons Site and create and sync shopping list
- Redeem coupons
- Interact with advertisements on TooManyCoupons site
- Join in certain offers, promotions, and programs
Registration via Facebook
Users may be given opportunity to register with TooManyCoupons via third party accounts such as Google and Facebook. TooManyCoupons may collect information about you through any of the aforementioned accounts including personally identifiable information.
Web Beacons and Cookies
How TooManyCoupons Uses Your Information
TooManyCoupons will use the information collected in the Site to:
- Process and record coupon requests.
- Monitor redemption activity.
- Examine the effectiveness of our marketing campaign.
- Understand customers’ usage and preference.
- Create new features.
- Improve the Site’s current look and procedure.
- Adjust our promotional and marketing efforts.
- To improve our customer service.
- To deliver personalized coupon promotions and advertisements.
- Give personalized experience.
Why and How TooManyCoupons Discloses Information
TooManyCoupons does not share or disclose any information regarding its subscribers unless (1) it is extremely necessary in order to protect TooManyCoupons property and rights; (2) when TooManyCoupons receives court order; (3) in emergencies wherein someone’s safety is at risk. TooManyCoupons reserves the right to share information that we believe is appropriate and in order to protect us or our Affiliate from unlawful and fraudulent use.
Upon subscription, TooManyCoupons members elected themselves to receive deals, coupons, and special offers. If for some reason, you do not wish to receive such alerts, simply deactivate the TooManyCoupons alert. In the future, when you wish to continue receiving alerts just reactivate the feature.
Links to Other Sites
TooManyCoupons pays high value to the privacy of young children. For this reason, this site is not intended for persons under the age of 18. TooManyCoupons will not knowingly collect information from children who are below 18 years of age. Also, if we learn that personally identifiable information of a person under 18 has been collected, TooManyCoupons will take prompt steps to delete the customer’s information within the Site.
California Privacy Rights
With respect to California’s “Shine the Light” law, residents of California who subscribe to our service are entitled to request and gain information about the personal information that TooManyCoupons shared. The requested information may include the customer’s information as well as names and addresses of businesses whom we shared customer information within prior calendar year.
If you are residing in California and you want to get a copy of this information, just send a request or write at the above address. Please allow us at least 30 days for a response.
Changes to this Policy